Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have an old Ford Focus Style reg CA57 XOU. The key wont

Customer Question

I have an old Ford Focus Style reg CA57 XOU. The key wont open the bonnet anymore, it turns fully left and right but wont open. Any suggestions would be welcome. Nic
JA: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: The lock to open the bonnet is on the grill below the bonnet, the key is fine its the lock that's the problem.
JA: What year is your Focus?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried my local garage and a locksmith, but nobody yet has been able to help
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 6 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?