CarDoc
CarDoc, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

I have a Ford Focus Ecoboost 2013 and I have just found

I have a Ford Focus Ecoboost 2013 and I have just found water in the passenger feet wells just. Can you given me a reason why?
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I need to take it to the garage tomorrow just want to know if its serious, just mop up with towels
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there an issue with the Heater/AC?
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: What that?

Thank you for using JA. I'm Baz, one of the automotive experts, I try to be available in the afternoon on weekdays and in the evenings on the weekend. I apologise if I do not respond to your question promptly, I can assure you that I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you

This is quite common in many cars. It usually comes from the A/C evaporator because the drain tube can get blocked.

You will notice the water will have a distinct smell which is a little different to the smell from rainwater/damp.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thanks for that, it gives me a better knowledge before I go to the garage tomorrow.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thanks for that, it gives me a better knowledge before I go to the garage tomorrow. What is the solution please?

Have a look at THIS Alldata info.

Hope this helps.

I hope I have answered your question, if you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please don't forget to leave a 5-star rating. Your rating benefits me and helps me build my reputation. It is also a way to thank me for using my time and expertise to respond to customers. Thank you.