experteer
experteer,
77184159

My petrol tank is leaking from th centre at the bottom of

My petrol tank is leaking from th centre at the bottom of the tank just behind the middle bracket holding it up what causes this my car is a ford focus 1.8 2008

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

The tank of the vehicle is already made of plastic, so you can exclude the tank itself. If I remember correctly, there is a fuel filter in the area of the tank. It can leak over the years. Then fuel can drip down. The filter and the plug connections have to be checked.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.