sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How much does it cost to get my car resprayed it's a ford

Customer Question

How much does it cost to get my car resprayed it's a ford focus 16 plate
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Just told you wanted a resprayed
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No want it done professionally its 3yrs old
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Average prices can range from around £1,000 for a basic respray on your focus model.

This taking into account all the labour and materials.

All depends on the body shop you do this work and the qualitiy of the materials, but it is the average cost.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!