experteer
experteer,
77184159

Respray my whole car it's a Ford focus plate 16

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  experteer replied 7 months ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The complete repainting of the vehicle is very expensive. Depending on the region and the workshop the costs vary, so I cannot give an exact price. You would then have to get individual cost estimates from the paint shops. But you have to calculate with at least GBP 3-5K

If it should only be about a different colour, a foiling might be the solution. In this case a different coloured foil is applied to the vehicle, this not only protects the original paint, but is also cheaper. This costs about half the price of a paint job.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer Your Experteer