Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I need to set on my dashboard to show the instant speed

Customer Question

Hi I need to set on my dashboard to show the instant speed while I'm driving. It's a ford Mondeo estate 2016
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I'm Robert
JA: Are you fixing your Mondeo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tried to change the speed from km/h in mile And I need also to have the instant speed and it doesn't show me anymore
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. The car is ok Thanks
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi someone received my question?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks.To be more explicit, maybe I didn't put the question in the right way. It's about to set the digital speedometer on my dashboard. The "Sync" sistem în my car is a "Sync 3". Thank you!
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 16 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 11 days ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayDo you still require technical assistance with this concern
Kindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not anymore. Thank you. I solved the problem.

Hi there no worries that’s good news

if you ever need any future help or technical assistance with your vehicle please let me know and i will do my upmost to assist you

kindest regards ***** ***** and have a nice day

Brian