Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a mk8 transit which has started to show the engine

Customer Question

I have a mk8 transit which has started to show the engine service now light, the engine management light and I’m experiencing a loss of power.
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Ford Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2015 2.2 euro 5
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the egr valve has been replaced, DPD flush, and replaced the act sensor
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 18 days ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayDo you still require technical assistance with this concern
What fault code is being logged in the pcmKindest regards ***** *****
Brian