Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

How do i find 2014 mondeo touchscreen satnav security code

Customer Question

how do i find 2014 mondeo touchscreen satnav security code please?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Mondeo. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: that will be all thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 12 days ago.
Hi there , good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayDo you still require technical assistance with this sat nav code concernKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
please. I need to replace the car battery and do not have the security code. a colleague has suggested that I may not need one but was not sure.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 11 days ago.
Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delay In RespondingOk I will need the long serial number from the side of the sat nav unit in order to generate your codeKindest regards ***** *****
Brian