Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I dont have a car but i need a ford focus rs colour code or

Customer Question

hello i dont have a car but i need a ford focus rs colour code or a phone number for a ford contact for a mixed colour for ford it was made on an rs focus between 2019-2020 i have been searching online and near me
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: no
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have seen similar colours on other cars that look similar i have even taken the reg number of the colour of the one i like but it was a private number i dont have a car i haven't pass the test
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i am positive the colour of this car was sprayed in england i'm sure onward we go the colour is part of a range called nitrous blue
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 8 days ago.
Hi there , good Morning to you and sorry for the delayed response I hope you are well
Can I ask who Iam speaking with
Today
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today
Iam sorry to hear your having issues with your vehicle hopefully I can assist you in resolving this issueOk what colour of focus rs are you looking for the code for as there are only a few colours
Kindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 7 days ago.

Hi there good morning to you

Ok Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer based on my experience , but I hope this helps

i can give you the ford colour code if you send me an image ie: performance blue etc

kindest regards ***** ***** and have a nice day

Brian