Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Mmy bluetooth won't connect and it is saying Audio muted,

Customer Question

Mmy bluetooth won't connect and it is saying Audio muted
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Ford focus ghia
JA: What year is your Focus?
Customer: 57 plate
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing just tried to connect to Bluetooth don't know what to do
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 11 days ago.
Hi there , good Morning to you and sorry for the delayed response I hope you are well
Can I ask who Iam speaking with
Today
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today
Iam sorry to hear your having issues with your vehicle hopefully I can assist you in resolving this issueOk did the Bluetooth system work previously
What happens when you press the voice button
Kindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 9 days ago.

WITHOUT THE  INFO

Hi there good morning to you

Ok Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer based on my experience , but I hope this helps

if the system worked previously its commonly a software lockup of the Bluetooth module

If you disconnect the battery terminal for 10 minutes firstly and reconnect to try reboot the system

you will need the radio code when you do this

Hopefully  thus will  resolve your issue

if you need any further assistance going forward please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you

kindest regards ***** ***** and have a nice day

Brian

Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 6 days ago.

Hi there good morning to you

Brian