Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Could you tell me where the fuse is for the power socket in

Customer Question

could you tell me where the fuse is for the power socket in the parcal shelf on a 2021 transit custom sport
JA: What have you tried so far? Are you fixing your vehicle yourself?
Customer: my problem is that the manual is notas new as my truck
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 11 days ago.
Hi there , good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response I hope you are well
Can I ask who Iam speaking with
Today
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today
Iam sorry to hear your having issues with your vehicle hopefully I can assist you in resolving this issueOk can you firstly check fuse 30 (20 amp ) in the auxiliary fuse boxKindest regards ***** *****
Brian