Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

Hiya pearl - need replacement cluster for Ford Galaxy Ghia

Customer Question

Hiya pearl - need replacement cluster for Ford Galaxy Ghia H13 HED. Got anything?
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It's a Ghia not standard Mk3 Galaxy
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 12 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today we do not supply parts and what is the issue with your cluster as any replacement is not a plug and play situation.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi - Need part number of replacement cluster for Ghia - cluster erratic in that sometimes no rpm or speed or fuel gauge or temp.

It is not as straight forward as you are thinking have you checked the connection on the back of the cluster.

Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 11 days ago.

With the information i have check the connection on the back of the cluster if that is ok look into having your original cluster repaired as replacing the cluster with a used one comes with a lot of coding issues and complex software.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Understood but From the reg no H13 HED, can you provide a part number for a replacement unit?

I do not have that access to the Ford database.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok

No problem regards Gavin.