sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

The car refuses to start, it doesn't seem to be the key and

Customer Question

The car refuses to start, it doesn't seem to be the key and the battery terminals look clean, the Sat Nav won't shut down and mirrors won't unfold, lights are working and seem normal.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: All the lights
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Fiesta Titanium, 2018
JA: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried the passive key in the slot, no start and just trying to start it....
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The boot wouldn't open earlier, but it is now
I did manage to get it started this afternoon, but it completely refuses to now....
Category: Ford
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer you had already checked the state of the battery and fuses?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I can't test the battery

Dear costumer is very probably that the issue is at the battery, maybe some eddy current that discharged it or the battery is already useless, so i recommend to replace it soon as is possible before making any other checking.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.