Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

My radio code is not working, live typed in the code and

Customer Question

My radio code is not working
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: live typed in the code and it’s still not working it says wrong code but I’ve been on website and paid for it they gave me the same number!
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: ford fusion titanium mj59 yox
JA: What year is your Fusion?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve tried to type in code but it won’t accept it
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It stopped working checked the fuse no power to screen cleans fuse power to screen but still won’t accept code
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 22 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today do you have the serial number.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
M004524

I can send you a link but to get the code free you will have to wait for 24 hours.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I’ve already paid for the code from websites d they gave me the same code 3783 which was in my paperwork when bought the car do you know if this is the right code?

http://www.freefordradiocodes.com it used to give you the code instantly if your code is not for your radio then it will need re coding.