Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I tried to put petrol in but the filler flaps seem to be

Customer Question

I tried to put petrol in but the filler flaps seem to be stuck
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Same as usual
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2015 fiesta ecoboost
JA: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing so far . the car is regularly serviced by a ford garage
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not that i know of
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 18 days ago.
Hi there   , good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response I hope you are well
Can I ask who Iam speaking with
Tonight
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today
Iam sorry to hear your having  issues with your vehicle hopefully I can assist you in resolving this issueOk this issue is caused by a failure of the spring mechanism inside the easy fuel top assemblyThis top part can be changed separately from the fuel filler neck assembly and takes around 5 minutes to replaceKindest regards ***** *****
Brian