sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My front and rear o/s indicators aren't working but the

Customer Question

Hi my front and rear o/s indicators aren't working but the mirror mounted one is. I have changed the bulbs in both front and rear but no change.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: It us a 2013 1.6 tdci zetec
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes Have put two new bulbs in.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That's all I know at present.
Category: Ford
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, in addition to the store hat you have done so far, have you checked the flasher of the lights (it's like a relay)?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No not as yet. Where will I find that?

Dear costumer the relay that you have to check is the one represented in the diagram with the code C1006-K36. the fuse panel is on the right side below the glovebox and the energy distribution box is in the engine compartment.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you. I am going into hospital today but will check it out tomorrow.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.