Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

My Ford Mondeo 2015 1.6 diesel won’t accelerate fast. It’s

Hi there,My Ford Mondeo 2015 1.6 diesel won’t accelerate fast. It’s been really slow accelerating and struggle any uphills. Please help I’m after spending two trips to different garages and still it isn’t resolved.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today is the engine warning light on. see image

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
the engine management light were on, but the mechanic I went to clear the codes through this scanner saying it was a little blip. But the car is still driving without acceleration power and no dashboard warning light.

Did he let you know what code was stored.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Nope and also on using one my friends obd scanner it’s not even getting connected. I’m worried what the hell has he done

Carry on via text please.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay! I would just like to know if what is possibly wrong and how much am I looking to spend to get it sorted ?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Also if we are gonna continue using text then I request the money I paid for call be reverted, thank you

I did the call but you did not answer i am fine to call not a problem and if you do not want a call you will get a refund.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Gavin, I did not received the call sorry for confusion. My phone is 353*** can you please try again ?

I will call now.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Super thanks

No answer again just to confirm this is your number +353***

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

I’m still not receiving call, yea that correct. Can you try on +353***

I can only do that if you start a new question put them details in and ask for me Gavin.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’ve updated my phone number here in the edit option. Can you please try now. Thanks

I think you need to find a good workshop to diagnose the issue could you look on http://www.boschcarservice.com put your post code in workshop finder and let me know if a Bosch approved workshop is near you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
There doesn’t seem to be a service center of Bosch in Ireland

Their is i had a customer in Ireland use one the other day change the postcode please.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Cool thanks I found couple of them.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I had to select uk and put the Irish postcode for it to work
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Also can you please process the phone call refund. Thanks Gavin

They are the people you need they will sort the issue out they have a high skill level to get on the approved list. And you will get a refund on the call just give Admin a bit of time please.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Super also any idea on how much will it cost, just so I have an idea

In the UK it is between £60 / £80 to diagnose the issue outside of the London area i do not know about Ireland but it is a guide for you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That’s great thanks a lot for your assistance Gavin

No problem if you need me just get back to me on this thread regards Gavin.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sure will thanks a lot

Talk soon.