sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Its a 2019 transit connect tourneo lpg from manufaturer, It

Customer Question

Hi its a 2019 transit connect tourneo lpg from manufaturer
JA: Are you fixing your Transit Connect yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It judders when driving and some times cuts out
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: its done 24000 miles and is a 2.5 lpg only automatic
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
P.s. spark plugs have been changed
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi can you help with my issue

Dear customer to have 24000 miles is not common what fails in this way, unless they are neglect in the relevant maintenance, this type of failure occurs when the injection system maintenance is neglected for example the filters are not replaced on time or has never been done a cleaning of injectors but I repeat as your vehicle does not have a great run I do not think you need a cleaning of injectors so soon, but it would be good to use an additive for what helps to clean a little dirt that may be accumulated. If the problem persists I recommend you to check if the pump has problems or if the throttle body is very dirty.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It is gas only. No petrol or diesel. There would be no such dirt build up or additive to clear

Thank you for clarifying my dear customer the gas systems are a little different in the same way they work with spark plug but the cut can be of the gas control valve or the module is cutting the signal although how you are close to 25000 miles there is a maintenance that has to be done before 20000 which is the replacement of the spark plugs it is possible that it is very worn and are not doing good combustion so it cuts but if the spark plugs are correct it has to be a problem in the gas injection normally is the valve or the module that is cutting the signal.