Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

No dipped headlights, BCM won't allow another reset, what do

No dipped headlights, BCM won't allow another reset, what do I do next
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: All good
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2015 Ford ranger wildtrak 3.2
JA: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've only tried the basics, checked fuses, bulbs, wiring as much as possible. Had a mechanic reset the lights 3 times and each reset lasted about 3 to 4 weeks. Now it won't allow another reset on the BCM. Mechanic says there's a fault on the BCM
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That's it

Hi there , good evening to you and  sorry for the delayed response and I hope you are well

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you Tonight

Iam sorry to hear your having issues with your vehicle

And hopefully we can get this issue resolved for you tonight

ok if the bcmii won’t reset by clearing the dtcs (fault codes)

And there is no output from the bcmii the the bcmii needs to be replaced to resolve the issue

This needs to be programmed using suitable /compatible diagnostic equipment (you will need 2 available keys to complete the programming )

if you need any further assistance going forward with this issue please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you

kindest regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian