EvanderC
EvanderC,
Experience:  Expert
112839393

I have a 2014 Transit Connect. The cigar lighter & the air

Hi, I have a 2014 Transit Connect. The cigar lighter & the air blower have stopped working, the passenger airbag light is on & the headlights are on continuously while ignition is on but the flash, full beam & side lights do not work. I've changed the fuses to no avail & I'm sure it's a general electrical issue of some sort. Can you help me please?
JA: Are you fixing your Transit Connect yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just fuses. I'm quite limited in my capabilities but would like some idea what's wrong rather than take to a Ford dealer
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: Yes but I have not found anything similar
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don't think so

Hi, it sounds like there is either a short or a problem with the control module. I would suggest getting this looked at by an auto technician or specialist to prevent any further problems.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.