Tom Hildebrandt
Tom Hildebrandt, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Kfz-Mechaniker at Ford Mohag
109781715

I have 2009 connection trend my central locking stopped

Customer Question

Hi I have 2009 connection trend my central locking stopped working and my inductors have daft like flashing really fast plus the passenger side part of the heated screen has stopped working too JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses? Customer: Fun enough I am losing some water dont know where from though JA: What is the model of your '09 Ford? Customer: Transit connect trend JA: Are you fixing your Transit Connect yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: I haven't look yet was just searching the net to find out where the right fuse are to find the problem JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: Not really no thx my van is a trcon 110 230 tren cdpf

Category: Ford
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 22 days ago.

Expert:  Tom Hildebrandt replied 21 days ago.

Dear Customer,

My name is ***** ***** I have been a mechanic for over 20 years.
I have read your enquiry and will do my best to help you further.

You have 4 fuse boxes.

A - pre-fuse box -
B - standard relay box -
C - Passenger compartment junction box - Engine compartment
D - engine compartment junction box.

Can you please tell me which fuses and relays you are looking for for this?
Only the central locking ones?

that would be the 78 -15A - central locking behind the glove box.

I would be happy to look for other fuses and would like to inform you that if the fuse is intact, the problem could also be your battery from the transmitter or the receiver itself.

Has the fault already been read out on your vehicle? Is it possible that only one cable of the control unit is loose or corroded?

I look forward to receiving your feedback.

Greetings
MechanikerTom