Malcolm Gillespie
Malcolm Gillespie, Ford Technician
Experience:  City & guilds pt 1 & 2
22484842

Flat battery resulted in radio not working, where do I get

Customer Question

Flat battery resulted in radio not working, where do I get the code from, I have looked through my book cover to cover?
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Checked manual, it says contact for dealer
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Fusion 2010
JA: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Got new battery but the radio does not work, as explained before
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  Malcolm Gillespie replied 13 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. I suggest GOOGLE ford radio codes , enter the radio serial number and they will send you the code for a small fee. You will have to remove the radio to get the serial number sorry.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I already knew that, I thought you may have other answers.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No, why have you taken an additional £28 from my account, when the thing said £5?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am not happy!

Im sorry you are not happy , it is the only way to get the radio code , i dont have any control over the monies you will have to get in touch with Just answer help and finance..Again very sorry you are not happy.