Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Expert
114984299

Problem with key into keyhole, No, Transit swb 11 reg, No,

Customer Question

Problem with key into keyhole
JA: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: No
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Transit swb 11 reg
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, nothing tried so far
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Whenever I put the key into the ignition I have to keep on fiddling until I get it into the proper slot to switch on
Category: Ford
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 16 days ago.

Good morning dear customer. I hope you are doing well.? Welcome to just answer.! You may get a automated phone call request. This is optional and it’s up to you weather you accept or not. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today.? My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer. My goal on here is to provide you with the best possible advise/outcome I can. Just so I fully understand on what’s been going on your vehicle is experiencing issues with the ignition barrel.? Is this correct.? Kind regards. Hemal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
that's correct
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 15 days ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your response.
I hope your well.Just so I understand Does the key fit in the ignition but you have to fiddle around to get the ignition to turn on or start the vehicle.?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
that is correct
Hi there.Thank you for your response.
Have you tried the spare key to see if they original key isn’t the issue.?Thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry but I do have too much questionaire from you. Need to see a mechanic. Lost £5 . Bye.
No worries at all.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!Have a lovely day
Take care
Kind regards. Hemal