fordspec
fordspec, Ford Technician
Experience:  ford technician
41133646

I am locked put of my ford fiesta 2007, 115.000 no it has

Customer Question

i am locked put of my ford fiesta 2007
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: 115.000 no it has not
JA: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have not tried anything as i dont know much
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i locked the car with the fob key and when i went back to it it would not open even with the key
Category: Ford
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i am 79 yrs old and not very tech saavy
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i can feel a scam coming on i think its time to lose my £5

Dear costumer, would you like me to help you find an expert in your area to help you do these reviews?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
no thank you i will take the £5 loss

Dear customer, I imagine you are referring to the call notification, this is not necessary just an automatic notification, would you like me to help you find an expert nearby?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i shall be reporting this site to trading standards and will post my situation on social media

Dear customer, I think there is a misunderstanding, I want you to know that I cannot make deductions, I only answer questions related to mechanical problems, but if you tell me better I can inform the moderators.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I would like a refund of my £5 as I no longer trust this company

Dear customer, I will tell the moderators about this and in a short period of time you should get your money back, could you tell me what you want me to help you with? anyway I will tell the moderators for your refund.

Dear customer, the following is a general reply, as you have been somewhat reluctant to my help due to the deduction I have made, firstly I hope you managed to get out of your car, I think you should assess why this has happened in the first instance, if your car suddenly lost power, it is advisable to check the battery and its connections, as well as the lock on your doors, It is advisable that you check the battery and its connections, as well as the lock of your doors, as you did not give me details of the reason why you locked yourself in, it is complex for me to give you a start for the inspection, so I will leave my question open, as I consider that you will not be willing to receive an answer.

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 15 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra
Expert:  Casey Atwood replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer Mechanical Support! I am AutoExpert20, I will be Investigating and supporting your question today. I understand it can be frustrating when your auto is not working as expected, but don't worry as I am here to get you back on your way! I am just looking over the information you have provided, if you have any additional information that you believe will help me to support you please feel free to send it over. Kind regards, AutoExpert20.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I fixed it myself it was the battery in the key fob.i was locked out not in