sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Ford ecosport keyless. I lock the doors remotely and then if

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Ford ecosport keyless. I lock the doors remotely and then if you press a button on the outside door handle the unlock. help
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: it happens with both keys and one of the fobs has a new battery
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we've only just discovered the problem so nothing tries yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: we've had the car for 9mths and all the electrics went down and we had to have a new battery abouth 3 mths ago
Category: Ford
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know with whom I have the pleasure to talk, also if possible I would like you to send a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you obtained any error code, it would also be convenient. Keep in mind that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you for now dispense with the call, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer at any door?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
just front doors, but the problem is solved now. A friend came round and theyd had the same thing happen so......
Dear customer I am glad you solved your problem, I had previously written to you but you were late in responding, I guess because you were dealing with your friend, any questions you may have I will be happy to solve it.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.