Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Expert
114984299

I have a rhd 2013 fiesta st180, the clutch is fine but

Customer Question

I have a rhd 2013 fiesta st180, the clutch is fine but peddle is sticking. I was told its the clutch pedal cylinder, so bought a replacement..how hard is this to do and if not how much to have this done
JA: How many miles are on the clutch? Has it been slipping or sticking?
Customer: No slipping at all, just over 70k... full service history, car is totally standard
JA: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I attempted..all stripped down but steering column is in way and now unsure if to attmpt it
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No... i have a genuine replacement part already assembled just needing to swap over
Category: Ford
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 17 days ago.
Good Morning  Dear Customer.
Welcome to JustAnswer.!I hope you’re well.
Firstly I’ll like to introduce myself. My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer.I am here to help with any query’s you have for you vehicle problems/needs and will try my best to give you the best possible advise/ outcome I can and also help you through them.Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to today.?The system offers an automated phone call service which is optional on weather you will like to accept or not.Just so I fully understand what’s been going on you would like to Chan he the clutch master cylinder on your vehicle.?Is this correct.?
Kind regards Hemal
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 15 days ago.

Good Evening dear customer.

I hope your well.

I hope by now you managed to get the clutch master cylinder changed.

This Is a fiddly job as its right under the steering column.

I would advise getting a mechanic to fix if you have done so as of yet.

I hope this information helps.

If theres anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you have a lovely day.

I would also like to thank you for using JustAnswer.

Take care.

All the best. Hemal Mistry