How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hemal Mistry Your Own Question
Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, Auto Mechanic
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 114
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Hemal Mistry is online now

I need to replace the yaw rate sensor….can you tell me where

Customer Question

I need to replace the yaw rate sensor….can you tell me where it is located ? 2013 Ford Mondeo
JA: Are you fixing your Mondeo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I have connected to the OBD and the fault is with the Yaw sensor
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: See above
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 15 days ago.
Good Morning  Dear Customer.
Welcome to JustAnswer.!I hope you’re well.
Firstly I’ll like to introduce myself. My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer.I am here to help with any query’s you have for you vehicle problems/needs and will try my best to give you the best possible advise/ outcome I can and also help you through them.Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to today.?The system offers an automated phone call service which is optional on weather you will like to accept or not.Just so I fully understand what’s been going on you would like to to know where the YAW sensor is located on your vehicle.?Is this correct.?
Kind regards Hemal
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 15 days ago.
Hi there.
Many thanks for your response.
Please could provide me with a registration number plate.?
I will be sure to find this out for you.Many thanks.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 15 days ago.
Hi there.
Thank you so much for your response.
I have just checked the ford system and it shows the location is under the gear stick and centre console.I hope this information helps.Many thanks
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 13 days ago.

Good Evening dear customer.

I hope your well.

Im just sending you a follow up message to see if you got my previous message relating to the location of the YAW Rate sensor.

This is usually located underneath the gear stick in the centre console area.

I hope this information helps.

If theres anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you have a lovely day.

I would also like to thank you for using JustAnswer.

Take care.

All the best. Hemal Mistry