Robert
Robert, Ford Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I got Ford galaxy 2014.When i drive diesel is mixing in oil,

Customer Question

I got Ford galaxy 2014.When i drive diesel is mixing in oil
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: one month ago when i drove engine oil level increased
JA: What is the model of your '14 Ford?
Customer: Ford glaxy
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No looking for some experienced man
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a Vehicle Master Tech/MOT Tester located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call.I don’t personally offer this service. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best advice possible and to help you. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Firstly can i ask who i am speaking with today?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Fazal
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

Hello Fazal.

- How quickly does the level rise in the oil?

- Has any work or checks been done on the car so far in regards ***** ***** DPF system itself yet?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please tell me if you can fix my problem mixing of diesel in engine oil
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
after 100 miles no
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

Fazal we are only an advice website for vehicle related issues.we dont sadly fix vehicles nor send out technicians to perform repairs..

If you oil dilution is increasing too quickly then the is will be factor due to the DPF not being able to self regen properly or an issue on the DPF system such as the differential pressure sensor or the dpf is too full that its unable to perform the complete regen process. you need to find garage with a decent scan tool to look at the live data on the dpf system

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
if it happen so
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

Any further questions?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I feel it absolutely not good dodging the innocent people thanks i am asking my card issuers to take the money back
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I will also go trust pilot
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please do not contact me
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.
Fazal. Im sorry to read you feel that way. if you feel this website isn't for you or have questions pertaining payments you must forward these to the relevant customer service area on this website or via your account. who will assist and also explain how this website works.. Your also more than welcome to continue asking questions in relation to your vehicle which i will be happy to assist with.