sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a transit EURO4 2011 with the problem you have

Customer Question

I have a transit EURO4 2011 with the problem you have mentioned. what ignition barrel do I require to fix it.
JA: Have you checked the battery lately?
Customer: yes. fully charged
JA: What is the model of your '11 Ford?
Customer: EURO 4
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes fixing myself. Reinserting key used to work. not any more.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I think thats it
Category: Ford
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My name is Jeff

Dear customer, is this the first time you have had this problem?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Dear customer, the ignition barrel suitable for your car is the one you can find in the following link, however for safety reasons, these are best ordered from an agency.

https://www.b-parts.com/auto-parts/electrical-and-electronic/ignition-barrel-ford-transit-van-fa_-_-22-tdci-6c1t15607ac-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2066966

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.