How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thegonnec Your Own Question
Thegonnec, Judge
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 90
Experience:  15 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
Type Your French Law Question Here...
Thegonnec is online now

Under new building rules in brittany I have to install acoustic

Customer Question

under new building rules in brittany I have to install acoustic insulation in my property due to a new dual carriageway having been built behind my property and I understand there is a goverment grant available to french citizens who live there. Can I put in a claim for this grant as an eu citizen as I pay all there taxes etc
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: French Law
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 2 years ago.
These grants are for residents of France, residing and paying all income taxes in France. If this is your main residence, you can apply. The local mairie will guide you through the procedure.