How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thegonnec Your Own Question
Thegonnec, Judge
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 93
Experience:  15 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
Type Your French Law Question Here...
Thegonnec is online now

Good morning...My Question!.. Any way to learn the results

Customer Question

Good morning...My Question!.. Any way to learn the results of
a House that sold late last year in Gurond France?....have the address if
this is helpful!...
***** *****horn
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: French Law
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 2 years ago.
You can check on the tax office database, but only if you are a French registered taxpayer. You do this through your online taxpayer account. This is the only legal way to do it, apart asking one of the parties involved in the transaction. One cannot consult this database on behalf of someone else. The tax office requests that one state the purpose of the inquiry (tax evaluation, estimate of death duties,...)