Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  15 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

I have been disappointed as I paid for a member

Customer Question

I have been disappointed as I paid for a member subscription. and sent a letter at 11 and sent a requested a phone call todayI am the UK Spouse of an EU National. We lived in France before1st January . So I profited from the withdrawal agreement and am free to travel in Franch and UE countries.
Can you help it’s urgent
Category: French Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 23 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 21 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Please find me a new solicitor
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** for your patience.

I’ll do my best to assist you and I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.

Please be patient with me as I am generally assisting multiple customers at once and this is an email service.

Can you tell me what your question is please?

Hello. Without further information I cannot assist I'm afraid. I'll opt out for others to consider for you. Kind regards.