Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Experience:  dasdasd
116957906

Helllo, Can you give me advice on a question of signing over

Helllo
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Can you give me advice on a question of signing over a house ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in London, but this concerns a matter in France.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: The house has been signed over. The notaire ( solicitor ) in France had not been informed about a leak by the water meter in the ground. The paperwork was signed on 28th July 2022.Nothing was said to my sister by anyone about this leak - My sisters House Insurance was cancelled prior to speaking with her Estate Agent. My sister heard about this leak on Monday 01st August 2022 from her estate agent in France. The new owner of the property said she wanted to claim off my sisters house insurance, but this was already cancelled.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That seems to be it.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to respond to your query.

In the meantime, if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Dear client, have you already signed the assignment of ownership papers? These types of situations are very common that do not disclose the full damages of the property. If the transfer has already taken place, unfortunately this problem now belongs to the new owner. The most advisable thing to do is to hire a new owner.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for the response. I will contact you in the next half an hour. Wayne.

Dear client, have you already signed the assignment papers for the property?

This type of situation is very common and does not disclose the full damage to the property. If the assignment has already taken place, unfortunately this problem now belongs to the new owner. The most advisable thing to do is to take out new insurance.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello NinaWhat are Assignment Papers ?Who should take out the new insurance ?Wayne

Dear client, as I understand it, the house has been signed over to a new owner, hasn't it, and the former owner was your sister?

If the cession is already concluded, now the responsibility for the house is that of the new owner, who is the one who should take out a new insurance policy.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello NinaThanks very much.Wayne

I hope this information has been useful to you. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello NInaYes, there is now a new owner of the house in France.My sister Mary used to own the house.She does not own any property in France.ThanksWayne

I understand dear client, unfortunately it is up to the new owner to resolve this matter because it is not your sister's fault that she was not notified in time of the damage to the property.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello NinaIf I or my sister Mary need to contact you in the coming days for the fee of £44, is that fine ?Thanks very much.Wayne

Yes dear customer, if you have any questions you can contact me again and I will be happy to help you.

If you have any problems with your subscription also let me know and I will put you in touch with customer service.

Thank you very much!