Cher
Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher
Experience:  Master's Level Foreign Language Teacher/Tutor with over 35 years experience.
1470369

I want to become fluent in French, I am a beginner and

hello, I want to become fluent in French, I am a beginner and wanted to ask what websites and books you would recommend for me to learn quickly. thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Nicola yep I will happily wait. thank you

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you.

I've done some research and the site below offers many options for learning French at no cost, online:

https://ifalpes.com/blog/best-websites-to-learn-french/

----------

Also, if you can surround yourself with French-speaking friends or acquaintances, you can practice and learn a lot from just hearing them speak and converse. If you have any French programming on your television, like news programs or even children's programs, watching/listening to those, will also help you learn and become fluent in French. If you're able to visit Paris or any French city, this experience will be invaluable in developing a good ear and learning French as it is spoken in France.

I hope you found this information helpful and wish you much good luck in your future endeavors to learn French! I applaud you for wanting to expand your foreign language skills! : )

Before leaving this page, please be so kind as to issue a positive rating for my answer, as this is the only way in which I will receive credit for my assistance. A 5-star rating would be greatly appreciated! The ratings/stars area is on the top of your page, or on the bottom, if using a mobile device. Rating will not close our conversation and you can still ask any related, follow-up questions regarding your initial question, at no additional charge. Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Cher

Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher
Experience: Master's Level Foreign Language Teacher/Tutor with over 35 years experience.

Thank you so much for your excellent rating; it is highly appreciated!