Cher
Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher
Experience:  Master's Level Foreign Language Teacher/Tutor with over 35 years experience.
1470369

I’m studying French in school along with some other subjects

Hi, I’m studying French in school along with some other subjects like Irish. I think I have reasonably good skills at the moment but I’m always looking for ways to improve if you have any suggestions. I use word reference and TV5 monde mainly for finding new vocab and devoloping it

Hello, and welcome back to JustAnswer.

I'm so sorry it took a while for your question to be answered.

I'm glad you feel you're doing well with your languages. In addition to studying from your texts, try to surround yourself with the languages by listening to tv or radio channels (and watching the tv channels with closed captioning on), plus, fraternizing with native speakers of these languages. The more you hear it and interact with it with native speakers, the better your fluency will develop in both languages.

I hope these ideas help and you continue to do well in your language studies!

Best regards,

Cher

Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher
Experience: Master's Level Foreign Language Teacher/Tutor with over 35 years experience.