How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HistoryGeek Your Own Question
HistoryGeek, Internet Researcher
Category: Genealogy
Satisfied Customers: 121
Experience:  I have a BA in History and a love of all things Genealogy.
Type Your Genealogy Question Here...
HistoryGeek is online now

Hello Schuyler, I do not know if you

Customer Question

Hello Schuyler,
I do not know if you keep records of past queries, but you did help me with great results for my query "I am searching for Sarah Helen Fogarty" which, as you suggested, when you discovered two possibilitie,I obtained marriage certificate of of the probable parents, and have today received that and the correct family is that of Martin and Bridget, and spelled Fogerty and not as I originally thought.You thought that when I had the parents names that you may be able to search further, but as they were born in Ireland and all records were destroyed in a fire I wonder if there is any way that you would be able to do that or advise on what next step I should take please.
Jan Smith
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Genealogy