Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

I am looking for Connerty, many name variants born ireland

Customer Question

i am looking for Charles Walter Connerty, many name variants born ireland 1789-1801
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: Born between 1789-1801, married Margaret Trainer born Ireland 1805-1812, died liverpool 1849
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?
Customer: May have married approx 1824 either Ireland or Liverpool
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am ok to wait for an answer
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's OK to carry on thanks
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 1 month ago.

Hello there,

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** will be researching your question today.

Brendan

Hello there,

Please find attached his family tree

Brendan

Hello there,

I have posted an answer to your question

Brendan