Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

I’m trying to find details of a marriage between Fearns (.

Customer Question

Hi, I’m trying to find details of a marriage between James Fearns (b. 1797-1801) and Helen Anne Limerick (b.1805). They had a son in Londonderry in 1823 or 1831 depending on which source! I have been researching England and Wales census info and some for Scotland but not sure where to go for Ireland and N.Ireland?
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?
Customer: No, I think that’s it.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
that’s fine.
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 7 days ago.

Hello there,

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** will be researching your question today.

Brendan

Hello there,

I live in Ireland, I have searched the records, all Ireland for a marriage

for James and Helen, no result, please see attached.

I have also checked for a baptism record, no result

Brendan

Hello there,

I forgot the attachment

Brendan