Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

My father has passed away in April this year he was born in

Customer Question

My father has passed away in April this year he was born in Eire and I need a copy of his birth certificate to obtain an Irish passport where can I get one
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: He was born in Co. Clare on the 30/11/1937 to James and Mary Ryan his full name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?
Customer: Sorry his full name is***** and he was brought up in Kilmer Co. Clare and he had 3 brothers and 2 sisters . His mother’s maiden name was O’Brien from Doonbeg.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 21 days ago.

Hello there,

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** will be researching your question today.

Brendan

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Can you help me ?

Hello there,

I live in Ireland

Just checking the records

Brendan

Hello there,

His birth was not registered until January 1938

Birth record attached

you can order online here, put in his correct birth date in 1937

https://www2.hse.ie/services/births-deaths-and-marriages/get-certificates/get-an-irish-birth-certificate-online.html

Brendan

Hello there,

A little bonus, parents marriage attached in Doonbeg

Brendan