Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

I subscribed to Ancestry some years ago. I wish to subscribe

Customer Question

I subscribed to Ancestry some years ago. I wish to subscribe again but the site will not accept any of my card numbers
JA: I did a little digging into my family history: we have a lot of dead eccentric Brits in our family tree. I hope you find some fascinating characters in yours. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: I subscribed to Ancestry some year ago. I wish to subscribe again but your site will not accept any of my card numbers. Cathal MacCabe(###) ###-####JA: Is there anything else the Genealogist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 10 days ago.

Hello there,

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** will be researching your question today.

Brendan

Hello there,

I live in Ireland and had that trouble before,

Their customer support in Ireland is

1-***-***-****

They sorted it out

Brendan