Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

We are trying to find a date of birth and birth certificate

Customer Question

Hi. We are trying to find a date of birth and birth certificate for Joseph Williamson, born in January or February 1868, possibly in Monaghan or nearby.
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: We know that he was married in Portsmouth to Mary Donovan from Cork in 1894, and died in 1939 in Hamilton, Scotland.
JA: Is there anything else the Genealogist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that’s it for now, thanks.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 18 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to do whatever I can to try to help you.

Please note that the automated email from Just Answer is not available for calls to or from anywhere other than the USA, so it is not available for your question. I will be happy to text back and forth here on this page.

Brendan

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks, ***** ***** help with this enquiry?

Hello there,

Only one Joseph Williamson born in Ireland 1868.

Please see attached.

Brendan