Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

Is my father dead,? his name is ERNEST SCARLET FERRABY, his

Customer Question

is my father dead,? his name is***** FERRABY, his birth date is 1/08/1942.
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: his name is***** FWERRABY, his date of birth is 1/08/1942
JA: Is there anything else the Genealogist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thank you.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 15 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer, and thanks for your question.My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to do whatever I can to try to help you.

Please note that the automated email from Just Answer is not available for calls to or from anywhere other than the USA, so it is not available for your question. I will be happy to text back and forth here on this page.

Brendan

Hello there,

I have checked the death index, looks like he is still alive.

Please see attached record from 2018

Brendan