Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

Do you know of a Geeson- Finglas marriage in Athlone -circa

Customer Question

Do you know of a John Geeson- Ann Finglas marriage in Athlone -circa 1853? Geeson was an English soldier in the British army; her father was an Irish sergeant in the British army (artillery). It was a Catholic wedding.
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Genealogist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thank you.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 13 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer, and thanks for your question.My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to do whatever I can to try to help you.

Please note that the automated email from Just Answer is not available for calls to or from anywhere other than the USA, so it is not available for your question. I will be happy to text back and forth here on this page.

Brendan

Hello there,

Please see attached.

Brendan