Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

I am trying to obtain a birth certificate for my mother, I

Customer Question

I am trying to obtain a birth certificate for my mother, I am adopted and wish to apply for an Irish Passport and therefore need these details.
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: My mothers name is***** date of berth 26 01 1951 that is all the information that I have I was born in London and adopted 6 weeks later having been fostered.
JA: Is there anything else the Genealogist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No this is all the information that I have.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 15 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to do whatever I can to tryto help you.

Please note that the automated email from Just Answer is not available for calls to or from anywhere other than the USA, so it is not available for your question. I will be happy to text back and forth here on this page.

Brendan

Hello there,

Please find birth record attached.

Brendan