Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

Please my bank refused payment but says it will pay if I re

please my bank refused payment but says it will pay if I re apply for the £5 membership
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m in the Uk, an was just speaking to you before my bank declined payment
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I filled in my debit card details, bank texted me and as I confirmed it was me making payment, said I should try again an they will accept
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: di you still have what I already wrote to you 10 mins ago?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have now paid, this was not my question which was: my grandfather was Hedley Vicars Wilks, he was an engineer surveyor, and marine engineer Merchant Service.understand he was Irish, his son (my farther) was Thomas Macfarlane Wilks born 13 July 1896. My father was Irish although he was born in Wales, he served in the South Irish Horse in WW1. Did Hedley Vicars Wilks have an Irish birth certificate, or passport?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I can wait, thank you.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to do whatever I can to try to help you.

Please note that the automated email from Just Answer is not available for calls to or from anywhere other than the USA, so it is not available for your question. I will be happy to text back and forth here on this page.

Brendan

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
please Brendan, thankI you please do that
Vikky

Hello there,

Hedley was born in Newport Monmouthshire Wales 1866

He did live in Ireland for a time

1901 Irish census attached

Brendan

Hello there,

1911 Irish census attached

Brendan

Hello there,

His birth was recorded as Edley

Please see attached.

Brendan

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** mean that even though my dad and grandfather considered themselves Irish I dont really have grounds to claim an Irish passport?

Hello there,

Your grandparents must be born in Ireland.

Brendan

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you but I will end now.
Vikky

Hello there,

I live in Ireland, it has been my pleasure.

Brendan

Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience: Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Lucky you Brenden, such a beautiful country.

Hello there,

Not a bad place to live!!

Brendan