Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

I want to find my dads details Born in glenswilly Ireland

I want to find my dads details Born in glenswilly Ireland Dob 1907/1908 Name Neil Houston
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: I know it is glenswilly born 1907/1908
JA: Is there anything else the Genealogist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Sorry I do not know

Please note that the automated email from Just Answer is not available for calls to or from anywhere other than the USA, so it is not available for your question. I will be happy to text back and forth here on this page.

Brendan

Hello there,

Birth record attached

Brendan

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thankyou

Hello there,

My pleasure, I live in Ireland

Brendan