How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anna Your Own Question
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 273
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
Type Your Question Here...
Anna is online now

wants the woman and children out

Customer Question

a couple arf splittimg the man wants the women to leave the house by jan 1 can he do that the child is 4 yrs oldl

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  clairep80 replied 5 years ago.
Who owns the property how much is it worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Are they married?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.


private rent not married

Expert:  clairep80 replied 5 years ago.
Whose name is on the tenancy?