1) Would the Cyclops have explored the guys body a bit before killing him?
The Cyclops were intelligent beings, so yes he may have.
2) Would The Cyclops remove the guys boots before eating the guys feet?
Yes, that way he could eat every bit.
3) Would the Cyclops then remove the guys top or the tight blue shorts next?
Probably the top.
4) Would he lick over the guys body with the guys shorts still on ,possibly even suck an arm or leg into his mouth to savour the guys wonderful flavours ?
It would depend on how hungry he was. If not very hungry, he would want to savour the meal and would probably do this.
5) Would he possible take the area covered in the tight blue shorts into his mouth and lick and suck on the material covered genitals ,before deciding to feed?
I don't think he would want to do that. The Cyclops would have similar anatomy to humans. Dry material in our mouths tends to be drying and unpleasant. He would remove the shorts first.
6) Would the Cyclops be able to tell from the look of the guy or from touching tasting the area in the shorts that he was male?
Yes, he would know that right away, as soon as he saw him.
7) Given how tight the blue trunks are how might the Cyclops remove them given how big his fingers are?
He might have some trouble. If he did, he would use his teeth to get a hold on the waistband to lift it up, then take hold with his fingers.
8) Might he eat the tight blue shorts if he could not remove them?
If he couldn't remove them, he would be able to consume the flesh underneath by eating the top part of the body first, then eating down into the shorts. Eventually, so little of the body would be left that the shorts would fall off. The Cyclops wouldn't want to eat the material, and would do what he had to to avoid it.
9) How long it take the Cyclops to digest the guys genitals and other flesh ?
Probably about 12 hours. The bones would take longer, perhaps even a week.