Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!
1) When the csi investigate the scene and check the blood, will there be anything else lying around to help identify the victim.
Yes, there will also be a hair on the rock, with the blood from when he struck his head.
2) How long after the croc eat the guy, did the keepers clean the enclosure?
The keepers cleaned the enclosure 3 days after the croc ate the guy
3) How long it take the croc to digest the guys body?>
Because crocodiles have the most acidic stomach known in all vertebrates, this allows them to digest everything they eat, including bone, quite quickly, so it would take this croc about 5 days to fully digest the guy's body.
4) What happen to the guys small swim trunks and what was inside them in the crocodile’s stomach?
The swim trunks and what was inside them were quickly broken down by acid in the croc's stomach and digested.
5) Would there be any way for the csi team to recover any of the guy’s remains from inside the croc, without killing it, what they are able to recover?
No, there would no way to recover any of the guy's remains from inside the croc while it was still alive.
6) If they had to kill the croc and opened it up, what would they find in the croc and were would it be?
If they killed the croc and opened it up, they might find parts of the guy's skull and teeth in the stomach, in various stages of digestion, and small pieces of bone in the intestines waiting to be excreted.