1) If in the original scene the guy refuses to remove his clothes .how would the giants pet have done it?
This was more of an idle threat on the boy's par, to scare the guy into doing as he was told. The big beast coudl only have done this with its teeth - not very efficient.
2) Would the pet have been able to remove the clothes without causing too much damage to the guy?
No, it would have caused a great deal of damage to him.
3) What would the pet have donned with the clothes once it had removed it?
Perhaps it would have shaken them like a dog shakes its toys, and then chewed them up, especially if they had gotten bloody.
4) If the young giant decided that he would remove the guy’s clothes instead how would he have done that?
He would have held him in the air with one hand and taken off one item of clothing at a time with the other.
5) What would the giant do with the clothes once he had removed them?
They probably had some use for them in the household as cleaning rags.
6) Given the youngish age of the giant once he had removed the guys clothes would he play with the guy , and wash the guy to get him clean for eating, what all might he have done to the guy?
We know he had a knack for mocking since he commented on the guy's size, so he probably would have spent a few minutes toying with and making fun of his privates. If teh guy became aroused, that would be cause for even more laughter. Then the young giant would realize his father would be angry with him for being so slow, so he would have proceeded to quickly wash the guy.